– Growing up is a long process, to be savored and not rushed.
– We’re not unreasonable, I mean, no one’s going to eat your eyes.
– Holy crap, I can write! Several different novels, in fact! And it’s not the end of the world that I don’t want to publish them!
– Grey hairs are awesome.
– The Internet is for— making friends. What? What did you think I was going to say?
– Trust your gut.
– Zombie attack preparedness is very important. But you can never ever be prepared for velociraptor attacks.
– Graduating college does not magically make you an adult.
– Vodka and I don’t play well together.
– Joss Whedon can do little wrong. But he’s not going to save the world. Make it a slightly better place, yes, but not save it.
– Living outside of California isn’t really all that scary.
– Good beer is a gift from God.
– Nothing is crazier than a
B/A shipper Harmonian Twilight fan.
– The sky does not fall on your head if you get a degree in something completely different from your career.
– All good things should end. Preferably before season 7, yes, I’m looking at you Chris Carter.
– Credit cards are evil.
– Love is easy and difficult and awesome and sucks and nonlinear and nonEinstenian and you just kind of have to deal with that, because it’s better than the alternative.
– In the words of Buckaroo Banzai, “No matter where you go, there you are.”