I know it’s ComiCon weekend, but we’re 1000 miles from San Diego. That didn’t stop Beer Chips from having booth babes in gold lame dresses, with the Beer Chip logos on the front and the nutrition information on the back.
Who’s Blathering?Yes, my legal name is Mary Sue. My family has lived on the same piece of land in the Napa Valley (California) for five generations. So, of course, I fled for Portland, Oregon as soon as I could. I like eating. I like drinking. I really like being me.
- This blog is in hibernation.
- The Lord is risen, indeed!
- Portland Smoothie
- Football as a Metaphor for Work Ethics in the Americas
- Open letter to Barb Anderson from Champlin, MN
- My rage keeps me warm
- What Girl Scout Cookies Mean To Me
- I made a pretty!
- Mesoamerican Archaeology Lesson
- Chag sameach Chanukkah!
Most Requested Blatherings
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.