Moi: [ranting about a minor local celebrity I have had run-ins with] Look! Here’s his picture!
Coworker: Aw, he does look like a jackass. Do you want a gun?
Moi: I *have* guns.
Coworker: Oh. Do you want bullets for your gun?
Moi: STOP ENCOURAGING ME!
Who’s Blathering?Yes, my legal name is Mary Sue. My family has lived on the same piece of land in the Napa Valley (California) for five generations. So, of course, I fled for Portland, Oregon as soon as I could. I like eating. I like drinking. I really like being me.
- This blog is in hibernation.
- The Lord is risen, indeed!
- Portland Smoothie
- Football as a Metaphor for Work Ethics in the Americas
- Open letter to Barb Anderson from Champlin, MN
- My rage keeps me warm
- What Girl Scout Cookies Mean To Me
- I made a pretty!
- Mesoamerican Archaeology Lesson
- Chag sameach Chanukkah!
Most Requested Blatherings
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.