– 9 cups rice
– 4 cups chicken-tomato-potato curry
– 1/2 lb basil pork sausage (handmixed)
– a little dance to this song, which I started singing when that line of LOTR came on the all-day marathon.
Who’s Blathering?Yes, my legal name is Mary Sue. My family has lived on the same piece of land in the Napa Valley (California) for five generations. So, of course, I fled for Portland, Oregon as soon as I could. I like eating. I like drinking. I really like being me.
- This blog is in hibernation.
- The Lord is risen, indeed!
- Portland Smoothie
- Football as a Metaphor for Work Ethics in the Americas
- Open letter to Barb Anderson from Champlin, MN
- My rage keeps me warm
- What Girl Scout Cookies Mean To Me
- I made a pretty!
- Mesoamerican Archaeology Lesson
- Chag sameach Chanukkah!
Most Requested Blatherings
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.