Who’s Blathering?Yes, my legal name is Mary Sue. My family has lived on the same piece of land in the Napa Valley (California) for five generations. So, of course, I fled for Portland, Oregon as soon as I could. I like eating. I like drinking. I really like being me.
- This blog is in hibernation.
- The Lord is risen, indeed!
- Portland Smoothie
- Football as a Metaphor for Work Ethics in the Americas
- Open letter to Barb Anderson from Champlin, MN
- My rage keeps me warm
- What Girl Scout Cookies Mean To Me
- I made a pretty!
- Mesoamerican Archaeology Lesson
- Chag sameach Chanukkah!
Most Requested Blatherings
- Adventures in Trai Au
- Getting the last bit of peanut butter out of the jar
- [Fangirl] Clean Living was his credo, and Justice was his ride
- Comics Catch-Up: Buffy the Vampire Slayer issues 19-35
- [Food] Rice Can Give You Food Poisoning
- Eating Like a Local in Napa: Malfatti
- Review: Trader Joe's Stir Fry Ginger Scallion Sauce
- The Cake is A Lie - The Short Explanation
- Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes / Colcannon
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.