Yeah, it’s the 8th night, so here’s Matisyahu on ice.
Who’s Blathering?Yes, my legal name is Mary Sue. My family has lived on the same piece of land in the Napa Valley (California) for five generations. So, of course, I fled for Portland, Oregon as soon as I could. I like eating. I like drinking. I really like being me.
- This blog is in hibernation.
- The Lord is risen, indeed!
- Portland Smoothie
- Football as a Metaphor for Work Ethics in the Americas
- Open letter to Barb Anderson from Champlin, MN
- My rage keeps me warm
- What Girl Scout Cookies Mean To Me
- I made a pretty!
- Mesoamerican Archaeology Lesson
- Chag sameach Chanukkah!
Most Requested Blatherings
- [Food] Rice Can Give You Food Poisoning
- Getting the last bit of peanut butter out of the jar
- Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes / Colcannon
- Review: Terminator 4 sucks.
- Lentil and Pork Shoulder Recipe
- Shhh, be vewwy, vewwy quiet
- How To Write An Out Of Office Message
- The Cake is A Lie - The Short Explanation
- Mary Sue Is(eth)
- The Fangirl Financial Plan
- RT @irqed: 99 little bugs in the code 99 little bugs in the code Take one down, patch it around 117 little bugs in the code 35 minutes ago
- @petterdave @davewagoner I've got budget considerations this year. 38 minutes ago
- @petterdave @davewagoner My giveadamn appears to be broken. But please, all the tourists! Come, spend your money! 43 minutes ago
- I say we only let the Bayern fans in the stadium if they're wearing lederhosen. 47 minutes ago
- @mpacific Wall Street can kiss my natural beige behind. 1 hour ago