Comic courtesy of Jim Benton
Who’s Blathering?Yes, my legal name is Mary Sue. My family has lived on the same piece of land in the Napa Valley (California) for five generations. So, of course, I fled for Portland, Oregon as soon as I could. I like eating. I like drinking. I really like being me.
- This blog is in hibernation.
- The Lord is risen, indeed!
- Portland Smoothie
- Football as a Metaphor for Work Ethics in the Americas
- Open letter to Barb Anderson from Champlin, MN
- My rage keeps me warm
- What Girl Scout Cookies Mean To Me
- I made a pretty!
- Mesoamerican Archaeology Lesson
- Chag sameach Chanukkah!
Most Requested Blatherings
- How To Write An Out Of Office Message
- Eating Like a Local in Napa: Malfatti
- Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes / Colcannon
- Spiffy's Restaurant, Chehalis, WA
- [Fangirl] Clean Living was his credo, and Justice was his ride
- The Cake is A Lie - The Short Explanation
- [Food] Rice Can Give You Food Poisoning
- Getting the last bit of peanut butter out of the jar
- Okay, why has no one ever told me about the prayer five yet? 25.media.tumblr.com/e5154e9ada3091… 36 minutes ago
- I realllly don't like the precedent even a set of scarves to the FO sets. So I'm going to remember this for the next board election. 39 minutes ago
- @FireWomon You are an exemplary horrible TERF and I hope you one day get a sense of shame and everyone misgenders you! 40 minutes ago
- @FireWomon La la la TERFs are horrible human beings with rotted shriveled hearts who put the Grinch to shame. 40 minutes ago
- @FireWomon Whee freedom of speech! As in I'm free to tell you to go away, TERF 41 minutes ago